Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Quick pregnancy after C-section
    I had my baby by C-section in Dec 06 and my cycle's been regular since Feb 07. I'm worried I may have accidentally gotten pregnant 2 weeks ago.Since there should be a 1 yr gap at least before the next pregnancy, how will this affect me? What are my options?
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 15, 2007, 10:01 PM
    At this point only time will tell. See your doctor as soon as possible. Eat well and if indeed pregnant take your vitamins religiously. Many people have had children close together. They got through it as will you if this is indeed the case. Try not to worry too much about what you should have done or the what if's... Wait until your sure you have something to worry about... Getting pregnant with only one slip up is not as easy as it sounds. People dodge the bullet by the thousands... daily. This said, I am not encouraging continued lapses in responsible intimacy. Please, for your whole family's sake be sure your next child is planned. By the way... I have 5 children with two sets being only 18 mo apart. Other than the teen years... it's not the end of the world. Wish you all the best. Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The endless steppe section 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone no the answers to these following questions? 1. list the things that esther and her family wear and carry with them that u think will be the most useful in their new life. 2. list some items you think they will wish they had brought with them. 3. what kind of people are esther and...

Tighting up mid section [ 1 Answers ]

I have gain a few pounds and I would like to loose the mid section and tighten up my abs. I know that I cannot just lose my stomach without losing all over body weight, I just don't want to loose a lot. Any suggestions? :p

Probability section [ 3 Answers ]

How many ways are there to get a 12 with 3 dices?

I moved this because I think it belongs in this section [ 10 Answers ]

I apologize for the length of this but there is so much history it is hard to summarize please bear with me. I am currently being taken to court for child support. It is in regards to my 2 oldest children who will be 12 and 10 this summer. They have been living with my ex husband since sept of...

View more questions Search