Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Hehehehehe we had a dear old man cat called sam he weighed 12kg he was such a big love bug but he was old and isn't with us any more.
    I had no idea that the two cats left would grieve like they did it was quite strainge to see there reactions was almost human. I love my fur baby's but I couldn't eat a whole one.
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Amazing the things we see when we look around at the world in progress.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Oh its weird all right but then life would be as boring as hell if it wasn't so weird wouldn't it.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Where has Ruby been? I have not heard from her in awhile. She must be out walking her baby every time I am on...

Jun 6, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Dern skippy it would be.
    The funny saying for the night was " well my kids eat coco crispies " never hurt the dog before now all night long the girls kept saying it well my kids eat coco crispies, some little kid probably 3-4 kept giving his poodle coco crispies. This dog musta ate 2 boxes and the lady didn't believe the dog possible could have ate that much. visually the dog looked pregnant it ate so much, all I heard was the girls laffin all night long,, well my kids eat coco crispies well my kids eat coco crispies. Funny how we see things and others have no clue at all what is even happining in there own home, 2 funny!
    Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    hehehehehe we had a dear old man cat called sam he weighed 12kg he was such a big love bug but he was old and isnt with us any more.
    I had no idea that the two cats left would grieve like they did it was quite strainge to see there reactions was almost human. I love my fur babys but i couldnt eat a whole one.

When my lab max died our cat went into mourning. He meowed all night long, and laid on Max's bed
    Ultra Member

She could be anywhere, visiting family, working on property or having a storm that's stop net use.

Jun 6, 2007, 06:13 AM
    She is avoiding me tusc she owes me 2 beers and a pizza!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Man we had one of those storms here the other day... It knocked down a big ole oak tree in my yard. When that snapped you should have seen Tuscany run... and we were in the house.

Guess what I am getting a new laptop for the summer... yippeee!!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    When my lab max died our cat went into mourning. He meowed all night long, and laid on Max's bed
    Oh god we had that for a month and a bit the youngest fur baby was always with sam he used to lay on top of him lol they were inseparable he was the worse of the two it was just awfull to watch.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:15 AM
    And here I thought Ruby was the type of woman to pay her debts. She is such a sweetie :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWill
    you know it, how many vets you know with a 3 legged male cat named Elizabeth? lol
    We had a female siamese cat named John Lennon. My sister got her the morning he was killed and the cat was named in tribut to him. We called her by the full name all her life.

Jun 6, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Lol fooled me too !
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Ha ruby would bite your leg if she heard you calling her sweet giggle
    But I have to say she is a super pooch with a great personality lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:18 AM
    An article in today's paper in my home town was all about dogs' names. The most common... Max. Least common... Tripod (one of my students asked if tripod was a three legged dog)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWill
    ,. the best was an old basset weighed as much as his owner his name was dammit.
    An old friend of mine had a dog named Dammit and another friend had one named Dumbazz.

The dogs were named perfectly.

Jun 6, 2007, 06:19 AM
    She was the 1st person to message me and say over look the village idiots we all have too as well. Didn't take long to understand what she meant

That's cool EM just caught that! Very cool!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Yeah her and J were the first to welcome me into the community. It is really because of them that I stayed.

Jun 6, 2007, 06:22 AM
    I was just telling CBW funny names of the night last night, orange tabby named cheez-it, lol

Jun 6, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Same here tusc, now I tollerate them as if they are the village leader of idiots lmao

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Looney Bin [ 1483 Answers ]

Well, for those of you not familiar with The Lounge, it was a place to relax, have fun, no serious discussions. I have thought about opening a second location. This one is called the Looney Bin. A place to have fun in between serious posts. I guess it is obvious that I am on Spring Break...

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search