Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bio Billy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Ford Powerstroke chip programmer
    Can mileage be doubled to 20-23mpg? Which programmers are reliable and for real?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I would leave well enough alone. A friend of mine changed the chip on his 7.3L PSD and it made very little difference, except in his wallet.
    tshorse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
    The Texas greasmonkey has it right! Leave it alone. I put a BullyDog chip in my '04. Wow, it really boosted the speed and power but I do believe the turbo died from it. I put it back stock. Good thing it was warranted. You might as well put cow magnets add the little turbo air thingy, put a water injector on and all the rest of the BS that is out there. Nothing will increase your fuel milage. Good luck TS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photosensors with voice chip manufacturers [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a manufacturer of photosensors with voice chips, or any type of sensor with a voice chip - the sort of things used in greeting cards and other novelties. If you know of one please could you supply their address or website etc.. Thanks

Central Heating Programmer [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ST6400C Programmer which I think is malfunctioning. Quite simply, the heating will not come on unless it coincides with the time that the hot water is on. Thus, as our hot water goes off at 8pm, we cannot heat the house unless I manually override the hot water settings, and swith the hot...

Large blue chip company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Can you tell me what a blue chip company is? Cheers :)

View more questions Search