Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chally Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Heroin & coc
    I'm worried about my boyfriend he has a drug test today!! May 1st
    He did heroin for the first time yesterday and cocaine he used cocaine on Friday as well... he drank baking soda and water this morning and has been drinking his water seldom today... is he going to pass?? How long do they stay in your system?? And what else should he use to clen it up?? I think this is the last time I'm covering his but I love him so plese help me as fast as you can

Not to sound rude but I'm not seeking relationship advice I know I can do better and he is wrong but that is not what I am asking pleaes
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
    I would doubt he can pass his drug test.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2007, 04:34 PM
    I think he is in trouble for sure. Do you know what kind of drug test he has to take, not that it matters.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 2, 2007, 04:04 AM
    How did the drug test go or did you get the results right away?
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

May 3, 2007, 11:32 PM
    What is the drug test for?
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

May 7, 2007, 08:53 PM
    I find it difficult to believe that he 'tried' heroin for the first time. That is definitely a step in the wrong direction. Does he have withdrawals symptoms? Does he vomit and have diarrhea? Are his eyelids 'heavy'? And if he is injecting he could contract hepatitis. And cocaine is a money hole, it's just sucked in and gone forever. And above all, all addicts are liars. He needs help now, not next week or next year. The best thing that could happen is that he fails the test and is forced to get help. It will not get better on it's own. Sorry.
    bobbydoll Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chally
    im worried about my boyfriend he has a drug test today!!!!!! may 1st
    he did heroin for the first time yesterday and cocaine he used cocaine on friday as well...... he drank baking soda and water this morning and has been drinking his water seldomly today.....is he going to pass??? how long do they stay in your system??? and what else should he use to clen it up??? i think this is the last time im covering his but i love him so plese help me as fast as you can

not to sound rude but im not seeking relationship advice i know i can do better and he is wrong but that is not what i am asking pleaes
    ... heroin and cocaine leave your system the most quick, but it show in your system 1-3 days. HE could use a detox drink.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 12:14 PM
    He COULD use a detox drink but many panel drug screens now detect the presence of detox substances.

I hope for his sake he does not pass and sees the reality of addiction.
    srberry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Doubt he will pass. Sounds like he needs help fast, before you go down with him. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics & Probability. Need solutions &/or answers to all before 4/19 [ 4 Answers ]

CH12 Use the following to answer questions A-B. A roulette wheel has 38 slots in which the ball can land. Two of the slots are green, 18 are red and 18 are black. The ball is equally likely to land in any slot. The roulette wheel is going to be spun twice and the outcomes of the two spins...

Please Read I Need Answers! [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know where to start... Last month I started my af on the 21st of march. I ovulated on the 1st of April. I usually have my af anywhere from 21 days to 27 days. I started my period on the 8th of April. It was a heavy one also. I also have high prolactin levels. I am wondering if I could be...

Need answers fast [ 1 Answers ]

My husband will see probation tomarrow, I am worried because he had gotten arrested for driving w/o a license and they had given him two tickets. Well he was confused and mixed up court dates for driving while license supended and no drivers license. He had gotten bonded out of jail for those two...

I need help & fast [ 6 Answers ]

t Since May I've been seeing a girl who is very special to me(known her for 10 years) We get on really well,have some really great times together. One problem though is We have just started having sex which is really good. When we finish I have problems with what to say which gets my...

View more questions Search