Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babydoll02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Im falling for him
    Im kind off dating a married man.. he also my school admission rep.. What should I do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
    If you respect the fact that he is married, then I would not date him. Please back off. Marriage means that you have taken vows and made a commitment for life. I would respect those vows if I were you and not be tempting him. There are many fish in the sea, and you will find someone who is not attached to someone else eventually. And, someone who has the same interests as you.

If he is approaching you, then it means that he is possibly having problems being committed to being married, as well as possibly having problems in his marriage. I would steer clear of possible entanglement in marriage infidelity.

I have been attracted to women who were living with someone. As far as I was concerned they were free to be courted. But, as soon as they got married, I considered them to be off limits as far as a relationship concerning possible courtship or marriage was concerned.

It does not mean that I did not care about them or even love them. But, when people are married, that is something sacred to be respected.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Look at him again from this point of view……
    If he is showing an interest in you then he is cheating on his wife, the woman he vowed to love. If he can treat her like that there is no telling how he will treat you - his bit on the side.

Respect yourself even if he doesn't and just tell him, “I don't think so!”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm falling for my best friend? [ 3 Answers ]

*sigh* I don't even know what to do anymore!! My best friend fell for ME!! And when he told me it was kind of jokingly... and I'd laugh and just say "ha we will never happen." NOW... within the past week... I think I'M falling for him too... he still likes me because he tells me how he'd be...

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Could he be falling? [ 28 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months. We met online Jan 2nd. We started talking for a few days first online and then on the phone which were 2 hour conversations. We then decided to meet and have been dating every since…. Exclusively. In fact, he was seeing another girl when we met,...

Falling rock [ 4 Answers ]

Hello every body I have this one question that I can't seem to solve. I know the answer is 52m but I can't seem to derive this answer even after trying different method and formula. Can some one help me answer it. Thank so much. It need to be solve through kinematic formula. A rock is dropped...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

View more questions Search