Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeNe23 Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Apr 25, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Bleeding twice a month.
    For the past 2 months I have had my regular period and about the end of the month I would start bleeding again for like 3 or 4 days... should I be worried?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 12:43 AM
    I would say have it checked out just to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

Month to month realestate lease Illinois [ 18 Answers ]

Can a month to month tenant live out their security deposit in the state of Illinois

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

Bleeding and cramps in middle of month. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control pills for about 3 years now. Im 20 years old. Last year, I had a miscarriage, even though I took my pill daily and at the same time, and 99% of the time, we use a condom, which makes me think either me or my partner are extremely fertile. My period is not due for...

Is it implantation bleeding or am I having two periods in one month? [ 3 Answers ]

hi =) I'm just new here. I had my period last 13 jan and had it for 3 days. (usually I have until 5 days). Then yesterday 29 jan, I had a spot, and today, I had another spot (brownish color). My fiancé and I are active (though its just a weekly thing) and we're both worried if I'm pregnant or...

View more questions Search