Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yenoolj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Kenmore Washer Not Spinning
    My washer will run a full cycle with no problem, agitate, rinse, but when it comes to the spin cycle it won't do anything. I've tried to go to spin cycles on different settings, delicate, cotton sturdy, etc. Any ideas?
    angiew81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yenoolj
    My washer will run a full cycle with no problem, agitate, rinse, but when it comes to the spin cycle it won't do anything. I've tried to go to spin cycles on different settings, delicate, cotton sturdy, etc. Any ideas?
    I'm having the same problem, but it will spin on Heavy Duty only. That's why I signed up on this site, to find an answer. My Kenmore is an 80 Series, about 8yrs. Old. Sorry I don't have an answer for you. If I find one, I'll let you know.
    pumpkinhead Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yenoolj
    There is a switch that must be engaged when the lid is closed in order for it to spin. Perhaps that switch is not engaged when you close the lid.
    Pumpkinhead

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer stopped spinning [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer, model# 417.99686210, has stopped spinning. It runs through the rest of the cycle, OK. It still agitates, indicating the motor is OK, but when it comes to the spin cycle, nothing. It fills with water and drains. If anyone can help, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Kenmore Washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra fabric Care Heavy Duty 80 series. Wonderful machine suddenly doesn't spin or empty. It fills, agitates, but doesn't spin or empty on any cycle. I've checked my fuse panel, re-started the washer on different cycles, and none spin and empty. I've opened up a machine, taken apart...

Help with non-spinning Kenmore washer [ 6 Answers ]

My washer is only 5-6 years old but just today it stoppedspinning on any cycle. It does everything else, including aggitate during rinse but once rinsing/aggitating is done it just stops. I tried using spin on each other cycle in hopes that would help, but it didn't work. It doesn't smell...

View more questions Search