Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asain70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 04:17 PM
    I need help in finding my boot key because I want to reboot my PC. How do you find your boot key? It does not show it on my PC when I switch it on.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2007, 02:48 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread. Especially when it has nothing to do with the thread. So I moved your question to its own thread.

Second, Rebooting a PC just means pwoering it off and back on again. What do you mean by a boot key? We need more info.
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2007, 04:08 AM
    If you mean reformat (reinstall windows and start from scratch) and your talking about our windows product key, then you can simply search Google for a simple tool that will display your product key.

For example, if you are running windows XP, then search for "windows xp keyfinder" or similar.

They ARE out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieve Windows XP key but Windows won't boot [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HP machine that has had the case replaced (meaning the sticker is no longer stuck to the side of the case.) It also didn't come with any media (the restore partition is corrupted.) All I need to do to fix the booting problem is run a repair but I cannot get into Windows to retrieve the...

Enable boot key(f8) [ 1 Answers ]

How can I enable boot keys like f8 if it is disabled

Fn Key [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug in my wireless keyboard... my Fn key gets stuck on or something and then I can't get it to turn off... thus, I can't use my keyboard on the laptop. How do I disable that function?

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

View more questions Search