Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mikewhelen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 06:36 PM
    2002 Camry ac light not blinking and no cold air
    My 2002 Camry xle air blows warm and the ac light is not blinking. I tried a different relay but it didn't make a difference.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2015, 07:01 PM
    Turn the A/C on max and feel the return pipe or receiver under the hood. Obviously, it should feel cold, if it's working okay. If the pipes are cold, you may have a blend door problem. The default is to provide heat, not cool air.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 07:32 PM
    Check your refrigerant level.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 06:25 AM
    Is the compressor clutch cycling on?
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Apr 25, 2015, 07:51 AM
    Blinking light on Toyota usually means computer has detected slippage at the compressor clutch. Computer knows engine RPMs and expects certain RPMS at the compressor. Sensor in the clutch detects RPMs. When they don't match, it assumes clutch is slipping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2002 Toyota Camry A/C runs and then light flashes and it stops working. [ 6 Answers ]

A/C works and stops. After pushing the A/C button one or two times it works again. I have had it diagnosis and was told that everything was OK. But it is still sometimes doing the same thing.

Toyota Camry 2002 belches smoke on cold start [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed this problem within the first year of purchase (bought new), and the dealership told me my engine would break in. I trusted the answer and did not pay attention. Unbeknownst to me, it has gotten worse. (I get in the car and drive, I don't get out to see if there is white smoke pouring...

05 camry a/c light blinking and stopped cooling. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have an 05 camry. Yesterday I notice while driving the air was not blowing cold So I checked to make sure that the a/c light was on that's when I notice that it was blinking. I tried several times to turn it off and on but still the same results. After I get home tried to see if the...

Concord furnace blowing cold air (LED blinking 4 times) [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Concord furnace that started blowing cold air continually today. The LED on the Honeywell unit is blinking 4 times indicating the limit switch or rollout? The filter was very dirty so I replaced it... then tried powercycling the unit, etc. but the LED still blinks. Is there an easy...

Engine Light on a 2002 Camry after fueling [ 6 Answers ]

Over the last six months, on three separate occasions my engine light on a 2002 Camry has come on shortly after fueling. The car manual suggests that sometimes the engine light will come on after fueling and that the light is not a result of any engine problem. It suggests taking off and...

View more questions Search