Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ennui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2014, 06:48 PM
    Honda Insight Storage
    How do I store a 2000 Honda Insight for two months while out of the country?
    What procedures do I need to complete with the batteries?
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Mar 5, 2014, 09:55 PM
    Buy a battery maintainer and slap it on the battery. Pour in some fuel stabilizer at the gas station and then fill the tank (ethanol gas undergoes phase separation after 30 days--fuel stabilizer slows it down).

Cover the exhaust with saran wrap and rubber bands to keep the critter sfrom building nests.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2014, 05:48 AM
    Be sure to disconnect both battery cables, after recording any radio codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 honda insight headlight problem [ 1 Answers ]

Re: my 2001 honda insight I can no longer use my dims on my headlights. I can only use my brights or I have no headlights at all. Both dims when out at the same time, same day. Can you please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? I can't drive around with only my brights all the...

I could really use some insight [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living outside of the US for the past few years. I met my ex, who is a native of the country I was living in, 3 years ago. We lived together for 2.5 years but dated for 3. These past two years have been really hard on me because I couldn't find a job that I was happy in and neither us...

In need of insight [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a string of bad luck. Can you tell me if it is coming to a end soon. Any information would dbe helpful. So what does the future hold for us? Thank you for your time. Carolyn

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search