Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macrolover Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 07:27 AM
    One - week post unprotected sex
    Is this too soon to feel pregnant or do I really have the flu?
    Cgard Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Everyone's body has different way in letting them know they are pregnant. I think it might be a little too soon to tell your pregnant, but the only way your going to tell is by taking a pregnancy test. However it may be too soon for the pregnancy hormone to be present in you urine. My feeling is that your stressed about it and this could be causing you to feel sick leading to you thinking your pregnant. Wait another week or so and take a test to be sure... Good luck :)
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Some women swear they know the moment that they conceive. However, most of us aren't this intuitive. It is possible you are feeling the symptoms of pregnancy, BUT most women's first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. I knew the day I was suppose to get my period with my first son, and I knew the day before I was suppose to get my period with my second son, but that was because I had insane nausea, and I actually threw up with it. So, every woman and every pregnancy is different. I'm afraid the only way to find out is with a positive test. Good luck to you

Apr 2, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Well I'm really hoping you can file me under the "extra-intuitive" class because I totally feel as if I'm about to start my period only way worse and with nausea.
    Every time I go to the bathroom, I want to do a pregnanct test - which is getting out of control expensive (I made myself promise that I'd wait until next week to do another ) and then today driving home, I got a little teary for no reason. I was listening to coldplay, but I've listened to coldplay loads of times without crying. Okay I'm lying. I've never listened to coldplay without crying, but this time it felt like hormonal pregnancy crying.
    I really really really want to be pregnant.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 2, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Give it another week then go do a test. Many years ago I was in a similar situation to you I did three tests all in the first week and pretty much spent that week living on nerves and I hasten to add negative tests. Two weeks later I did another because my period was late and it was positive oh boy did that start a roller coaster of events I was not ready for bye the bye that was a long time ago!

Stop fretting as you cannot change the outcome , be patient do the test and deal with the results. Hope you get the result you are looking for!

Apr 2, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I can't promise that I won't stop fretting. But I will promise to wait until next week to do a pregnancy test and I'll stop googling and webmding "pregnancy symptoms" and "pregnancy test accuracy":p
    Thanks!
    kittypatty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
    To be hoenst, I really don't have an answer, BUT I hva a question off your own (if you don't mind). It has beena week since I hva had unprotected sex. And I see that your question was in April. Its June now, and I wanted to know when you were able to use the test and be sure it was right that time? And what pregnancy test would you suggest will give me a clear response the soonest?. because I really do not know how long it takes for it to show up in my urine and all that.

Hopefully you respond, thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having bleeding after sex and post hysterectomy. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a total Hysterectomy(uterus,tubes,ovaries,and cervix)in November 06, everything has been good except the last two times my husband and I have had sex I have had bleeding, not spotting, bleeding. Never for any period. Please someone tell me if this is normal.

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

How many times sex is better in week! [ 10 Answers ]

How many times sex with women is better for mans health in a week!any side effects if u do more!

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

Missed 3 days of birth control, unprotected! Help me! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after I stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and I'm afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. I've thrown...

View more questions Search