Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilclayplaya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I cant remember
    OK I know I watched this movie when I was like 8 or something but it had a flying dog that was white and his name was sebastian and that's all I can remember someone help me
    MBrooms Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Could it have been "The Neverending Story"? The dog's name wasn't Seabastion, though, the boy's name was. Don't rmember the dog's name
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 1, 2007, 03:56 PM
    The dog was actually a dragon named Falkor.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 15, 2007, 03:19 PM
    It was definitely the Neverending Story, and the name of the luck dragon was Falkor. Bastian was the name of the boy in the movie, not Sebastian.
    This is my ALL-TIME favorite movie... I have it all memorized! :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Neverending Story... ahh those were they days!

Jul 15, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Whenever someone needs help with this movie, they always turn to me because I know like everything there is to know about it! It doesn't get much better than this movie... it's such an unforgettable film, and it's so much fun to watch no matter how old you are!
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Parts 2 and 3 were OK also but the first is the best.

Jul 17, 2007, 02:55 PM
    I have to 100 percent agree with you that the first one is the best! I saw the second one in theatres, right in the front row no less, and loved it. The third one was a complete waste of time in my opinion... it didn't have the same feel as the first two.
    Anyway, if anyone ever needs info about this movie, or if you have a question about the first one, let me know because I'm totally the right girl for the job! :p
    westlife216 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 03:46 AM
    Yea that is an all time classic movie, and I agree the 1st one was the best.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 12:23 PM

OOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

IF it's a cartoon, is Belle and Sebastian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember this one [ 2 Answers ]

It was in the 80's that I seen the movie.It starts in the desert like future.There are people that play a brutal game.They have cains , sticks and a skull.There are to teams that compete for the skull.Sticks and chains are used to get the skull to their post and win.The story is about a drifter who...

I can't remember [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is about a military person who is stationed in jamaica or someplace. He learns capowata it is a form of self defense but it has been turned into a dance. He comes back to america and he turns an old firestation into a dojo and starts to teach it to troubled teens. In the end he ends up...

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

View more questions Search