Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ulysses Posts: 47, Reputation: 9

Mar 30, 2007, 02:35 AM
    I broke nc with confusing results
    Good day all!

OK I still did what all of you were convincing me against. I called her back three days later her initial call. I was desperate to get it.
    Now guess what - she were in my city the day she called and wanted to see me. When I inquired what reasons for meeting me she could not say anything specific (I don't know just to see you... ) I then apologised for not answering. I also asked if she needed some of her stuff back and she said she had not thought about it yet. Then I plain asked if everything is over between us... she said "I have not decided yet, let's see..." That's it.

First I felt a great relief and a hope, but now it's been over 3 weeks since this conversation. I haven't heard from her... So I'm beginning to feel trapped with this hope. Why wouldn't she just tell me it's over if there is nothing left in her heart about me? I feel like I'm in this search-for-answer mode again.

Do I just call again for more clarification, or arrange to give her stuff back without notice... I guess I don't have many options...
    And oh, many thanks for your insight.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 02:49 AM
    See you. Say goodbye to the past and hello to the future. Hell, it will make you allot stronger and more aware in the future!!

This is an excellent experience you need to learn from. You need to have a great time now, party, meet new people, exercise be happy. Who cares what your ex is doing? Her she's having a great time without you, the best revenge is to do the same :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Don't you think its interesting that she leaves her stuff? She can call anytime she wants. As long as your confused she does whatever she wants. You've just told her you are waiting to hear about the relationship so she doesn't have to wonder and be confused. Return her stuff and the excuse to play with your emotions and get back to no contact. Seems to work great for her. Or you can always sit and desperately wait for her next call to confuse you. Make a decision for yourself dude. Get rid of that false hope.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Mar 30, 2007, 05:05 AM
    Totally agree with Tal ,
    Why did u ask her " if everything is over between us... she said "I have not decided yet, let's see... " That's it.
    "

More than likely she will call again, so forget about asking her that question the next time.

Get firmly into uncertaintly yourself,and create a life that is not about her.
    Ulysses Posts: 47, Reputation: 9

Mar 30, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Jis, Tal, Rol... thank u

I thought about it. It's me to make a decision, you are right! I am just too frightened to make one).
    origins13 Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Mar 30, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Agree everyone above! It's time for you to take control of things, of your happiness, of your life! Deep inside you know well whether the relationship is over or not, but maybe you just want accept the fact?

I have been in similar stage until one day I was tired of getting false hopes from my ex! It's been almost a month now since I changed number and my ex couldn't reach me. It cuts out all the false hopes and I feel so much better! You can do this too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A confusing engagement [ 9 Answers ]

I just got engaged, however, am not as happy as other people think I would be. He wants to get married very soon, but I am not very sure. What has been haunting me was some affair he had with a girl a couple of months before he proposed to me. As he said, they met before he and I met. He liked her...

My girlfriend is confusing [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone... heres my situation... I got a girlfriend last Wednesday... on valentines day... We are both shy... but we have kissed and cuddled and all that, But just today... she kind of blows me off... like she's fine when were alone... at her house and stuff,, but once she's around...

Confusing Story [ 5 Answers ]

I had a baby 18 months ago, the father was never in the picture, nor was he listed on the birth certificate. I am now engaged to be married, and my fiancé wants to adopt my son. How would I go about this, and is it just as easy as listing him as the father on the birth certificate? Can you help...

Why is Love so confusing? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: A couple of weeks ago I split up with my partner, Stuart of nearly two years. We lived together, but our relationship was always up and down. We both broke all the boundaries, there was love there but the way we treated each other showed that we didn't truly respect each other. ...

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search