Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahunttwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Judith Bledsoe Circus Lithograph
    Does anyone know the value of a Judith Bledsoe 9 circus scenes lithograph, 17x23, framed with signature and number?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Judith Falconer [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about the artist Judith Falconer?

Info on artist Judith A. Barnett (aka Judy) [ 9 Answers ]

Saw a beautiful limited edition recently of "Red Tailed Hawk". Any information about this artist? Signature is Judith A. Barnett.

Judith Barnett [ 9 Answers ]

Purchased a 30x24 oil painting titled Great Horned Owl, Autumn Watch from Judith Barnett in 1980. Trying to find out if she is still painting and where. She primarily paints birds of prey. She had connections with the Audubon Society. Have had no luck in locating her. Thanks Margaret Anderson

I have a limited print by Judith A. Barnett (Red-Tail Hawk) [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot find any info on the artist. I have a limited edition print that came with a Affidavit of Limited Edition from the Somerset House copyright 1981. It is titled "Red-Tail Hawk" and #1500. It is hand signed Judith A. Barnett and the print measures 16x20. I have had it hanging over my sofa...

Circus Price [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving out and I came across these advertising books from the ringling bros. circus that are signed from people who participated in the show. They are from 20th-25th celebrations and I was just wondering if they would be worth anything. I thought they may be worth something since they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.