Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikolay Wraith Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 02:39 AM
    Trance song
    I don't remember the lyrics or anything to do with the title of the song, but I may try with the video, instead. Because my visual memory helps me sometimes :d. It's a trance song I think from 2011 almost sure about that, but not 100%, there's a guy in the video who washes his car and his friend also visits him or sth like that, they're doing some stuff in a room of a house on the computer... Hint: they drink coffee and there's a dog in the room. Once in a while they also wear masks...

Aug 28, 2013, 03:05 AM
    Actually it may sound hilarious but I just found the song after 1 year by guessing the title oh my gosh... ;rofl but don't know how to delete my question post
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Aug 29, 2013, 01:33 AM
    That sometimes happens to me too! Can you tell me what the song is please, I've also been trying to find it :)

Sep 7, 2013, 09:48 AM
    Gareth Emery - Mansion :) Enjoy! ;d

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with trance song title [ 0 Answers ]

Has a good beat with bridge lyrics probably female that repeat either "its time" or "this time" may be from late 90s early 2000s

90's/00's Techno/Trance song that [ 4 Answers ]

90's/00's Techno/Trance song that "na nanana nanana nanananana na nanana nanana" Thanks

Trance/techno song [ 1 Answers ]

The music video features a dark skinned man giving a "concert" at what appears to be a club. At the end of the song, they drag him all the way back to his office where he is left sleeping on his chair...

Do you know this dance/trance song? I think it's a quite new song [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song with Google without any luck.. I hummed it on YouTube.. Lyrics were something like "I can't get over you" Thanks for any help.. YouTube - hmmm

View more questions Search