Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_LoVE_jUnIoR Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 08:21 AM
    i want him back.
    So there's this guy. I met him when we went to a club.
    That night we switched number. After tthat night he wouldn't leave me alone, He was practically stalking me.
    I liked him for long time before I met him .
    After about the month he kept on tryng his a** of to get with me and I have no idea why but I fell for him.
    We started going out lat week Tuesday 03.20.07 and he broke up with me last night with over the internet the exuses that we both "party animals and we are meant to be single."
    I called him asking what is it suppose to mean, since the nigth before at the exactly same time He told me he loved me. He just woudlnt talk so hung up the phone on him.
    Then he called my friend and started sayign that everythign he did during the month he was trying to get with me was worthed and that he really does love me but he doesn't know what he wants and that he can't get over the fact the he wasn't single anymore.
    I really like, Have been for 0ver 6 months now and I was really happy I got him, and now that it ended I just want him back and I dotn kow what am I suppose to do. He just wants to be friends. I keep on thinking about him and I dotn know what to do. Plizz help =/
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:25 AM
    "party animals and we are meant to be single." - that's an excuse because you could party together!

Seems like he doesn't want this relationship but you do... as I said in your other post... unless you want a road of heartache move on... FAST
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 26, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Are you sure that you want him back or it is just the fact that he is gone now you want him. If you got him you may fall into the same rutt that you were in before you left.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Yes, we want what we can't have!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by i_LoVE_jUnIoR
    I can't get over him . Its hard. =[
    Of course its hard... nothing is easy in this world...

Its all part of life and growing up! We pass through things that we don't want to pass through but sometimes you just have to be strong and overcome it!

If you don't let yourself do so... its only YOU that will hurt in the long run... not anyone else.

Mar 26, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Ahh I'm trying to but I can't and when I see him already flriting with other girlls I get so jealousee
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Give yourself some chance, things don't happen over night!

Mar 26, 2007, 08:39 AM
    that's actually I pretty good idea thanks =]
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 26, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I don't know why but I get a feeling that he's kind of a player or he really is one.

It's just a comment I wanted to make...

Mar 26, 2007, 08:52 AM
    That what I thought too. Its confusing how can u love someoen and leae them?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 26, 2007, 09:20 AM
    that what i thought too. Its confusing how can u love someoen and leae them?
    He doesn't know what loving someone really is. He just knows what having fun is. :rolleyes: And this is what he wants...
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 11:48 PM
    that what i thought too. Its confusing how can u love someoen and leae them?
    I would say because he doesn't truly love you, he may really really like you, but LOVE is a huge word, and not to be used when not meant because its not fair on the other person such as you.
    Be strong girl... :)
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Run a mile, this is not love here, seems more like an infatuation. Do not go where he is, work actively to avoid him. There are plenty more fishes about in the clubs!
    meshoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 03:59 AM
    I think , he is making up , I am alwaya saying : nothing makes guys stronger over their girl except another girl
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Mar 27, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Listen to Jiser, he's right on the money
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 06:04 AM
    I really don't think he feels the same way you do so at least he was honest and left you alone. It may hurt now, but it would hurt more if he had used you and said nothing. You'll be okay in time.
    DebraTB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 06:09 AM
    It sounds like you are both young, insecure, and don't know what you want out of life. Try going to church instead of meeting guys in bars. Take it from me, those relationships don't last and aren't worth the trouble.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Neither of you knows what you really want and the fact that he is gone, you want him..

He does not sound ready for a relationship anyway.

Take others advice and move on!
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I just want to point a couple things out. You said you met him in the club, honestly I don't think love can be found in a club. I mean, it's a night club.<--that right there should speak for itself.

The fact that he said we are both party animals and meant to be single, is letting me know that he just wants the "fling thing" and is not ready for a serious commitment.

The fact that he told you "he loved you" is also another sign that he is not ready for a real relationship. He is leading you on and "singing whispers of empty nothings in your ear".

Maybe to keep you on a leash? I don't know, or maybe hell try to con you into sex? I don't know.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, I'm pretty sure you struck a "players club" kind of guy.

But hey, if that's what you want more power to you.

Mar 27, 2007, 12:30 PM
    He still wants to be friends... and I don't know if I should

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

Can I get him back? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with my last week after 9mos because we were fighting a lot and he was getting very stressed out. We were very much in love with each other which made it hurt a lot more. We did argue a lot and I think its because we just didn't give each other any space. So now we have split...

View more questions Search