Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mysticfairy21 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Am I Pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex on March 12, 2007, which was the day I was ovulating. My boyfriend came inside of me, and I wasn't taking any because pills at the time of intercourse. I was on birth control for a month in Feb o7 but I stopped taking it the last week of Feb. I don't know if I can' get pregnant still or could I have hormones in my system that could still prevent pregnancy. Today is the day I'm supposed to get my period but all I see is a lot of cervical mucous but no period. Should I take a pregnancy test today or should I wait another week. The symptoms I have are 1) nipples are dark brown, and my breast are tender and slightly sore. 2) mild cramps 3) headaches 4) dizzy 5) nausea w/out vomitig.;) What are the chances that I can be pregnant? I'm very excited please help me out!!

Thanks,

Mysticfairy21
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 26, 2007, 08:47 AM
    You might be pregnant... those are all symptoms of pregancy.. I would wait a week and take a test to see if you are.
    Mysticfairy21 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Thanks, I guess I will just have to wait then...

Mysticfairy21

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know if I am pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month and half. And every time we had sex he came in me, and it would go ever lots of sperm. And he has been doing that for a month and half. And I got my period last month, but it was late and my period date went onto the next month for a...

Could I be pregnant are not [ 5 Answers ]

My periods are like clock work and you usually last anywhere between 4 to 5 days. I had a normal period November 29. My Period on Dec 29 if you call it a period last for a day but it was kind of heavy in the morning but that night it was so light that me and my husband had sex . Then Dec 30...

Am I pregnant [ 21 Answers ]

I went through abortion on 22 dec 2006 I was bleeding till 29 dec 2006 on 31 dec 2006 I had unprotected sex. Is there a chance for me to get pregnant?

Get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that women can get pregnant with pre ?

Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on because pills for almost 3 1/2 yrs. About 3weeks ago I stopped taking them and between that time and now I have had unprotected sex about 4 times. Is it possible I can get pregnant even though I've only been off the pill for almost a month?

View more questions Search