Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorettastroble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Peeing blood
    What would cause someone to pea blood and how dangerous or serious is it there is no pain or burning
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 5, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Man, woman, or child?
    We can't answer this even if you say, because there are countless other questions a doctor will ask before doing tests. You may not need an ER today (unless pain does develop), but you really do need a clinic or doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is peeing blood while pregnant normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and today I have been getting cramps on and off for the entire day. I just went to the bathroom a little while ago and I was peeing out blood. Is this normal?

Please help! 11 week old puppy peeing blood. [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 11 week old amstaff. He has been peeing blood for 3 weeks. He has been on 4 different meds now. The vets have run test after test. It is showing that he has 2 types of bacteria in he's bladder. After they put him on this last medication (baytril) he peed yellow for about 1 1/2 days and is...

Blood in urination with burning sensation while peeing that goes away. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to ask what might be going on with me. I noticed that I had a little blood in my urine and when I urinated it burned when I started but that sensation goes away as I am peeing. I don't have any discharge or anything abnormal before this. What could be wrond and do I need to see a doctor?

Why is my 7 month old puppy peeing blood? [ 13 Answers ]

My 7 month old gotti bluw pit is peeing blood after being beaten for chewing something. I don't understand why.

Dog peeing blood [ 4 Answers ]

OK well my dog was peeing blood last night in little drops every like 30 seconds or so and she was having a hard time going normally and I called the vet and he said to give her lots of water and cranberry juice and I did that and he said to call back if it doesn't get any better.. but today now...

View more questions Search