Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 19, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Just a nice way to say no
    Hi I am 19 and my best friend's sister has just turnd 15 and she somehow got my nomber and has been text me saying she loves me and needs me and loads of things like that now I don't want to say where to go because she is my best mates sister and I get on with her quite well what is a good way to tell her to lay off

HELP PLEASE :(
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 19, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Just expain to her that you are not interested in her in that way... also tell her that there are plenty of guys out there for her when she gets older... just be nice about it.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 19, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Ye I did tell her loads of reasons we couldn but she just won't get the point I must admit she is persistent I have considered just saying I am in a relationship but I am a bad actor and would feel stupid
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 08:39 AM
    It might be nicer to say you wouldn't feel comfortable dating a friends sister and don't want to deal with the possibility that if things don't go well that you will no longer be friends. Say you want to be friends with her too and don't want to betray your friends trust.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Tell her the truth and stop answering her texts. Hard as it my seem cut the contact until she gets the message.
    Taff211284 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1664
    Hi i am 19 and my best friend's sister has just turnd 15 and she somehow got my nomber and has been txt me saying she loves me and needs me and loads of things like that now i dont want to jus say where to go cos she is my best mates sister and i get on with her quite well what is a good way to tell her to lay off

HELP PLEASE :(
    Well the first thing you can't do is ask her and her best mate for a 3sum because if you do that your just plane sick o wait a min you have you sick sick puppy, jesus don't love you any more lol

Lots of love taff
    callisto9 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
    I wouldn't respond to every single text message she sends you. I would also be honest with her. There's no sense in leading a girl on at this age, and even replying to a text that she sends can lead her on. Girls this age are very impressionable and fragile, so be honest, but nice. All things can be said in such a way that they are not hurtful.

I think your friend will understand, too.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too nice ? Help [ 35 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my g/f seems a bit detached from me when we are together. Ive been thinking about this a lot recently and after doing some reading on the internet it's obvious I'm a 'nice guy' and that's not what women want. Id rather we didn't get into a debate with some arguing that...

Being nice seems to get you nowhere. (rant?) [ 19 Answers ]

ARGGGG Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight.. but, it seems like being nice is the wrong thing to do in almost ever situation. I would describve myself as a nice guy, have been for as long as I can remember. I do not enjoy confrontation, though I will engage if I must. I like to debate,...

Flirting or just being nice? [ 1 Answers ]

My question is: If a married man is too nice or extremely polite to some other women, does this mean he is flirting and trying to charm them?

Mr. Nice Guy [ 6 Answers ]

This goes out to all the ladies out there (and for guys who swing that way). It seems to me, girls (at my school anyway) tend to go out with jerks or some ghetto gangster wannabe and end up heartbroken and I mean some real s with serious issues when there are plenty of fun, nice guys around (like...

View more questions Search