Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billwebster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Adjust headlights 2010 chevy truck
    I have a 2010 chevy Silverado, the truck seems to be low on power, surges a little between 20 & 60 MPH, the truck also down shifts early.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 1, 2013, 09:17 PM
    So what does this have to do with the headlights as the title suggests?
    RickMN Posts: 244, Reputation: 52

Jan 5, 2013, 02:47 PM
    First thing you should do is clean the MAF sensor with spray MAF sensor cleaner. Computer uses that input to determine shift points. If it has crud on it, you'll get hard shifting. Let it go on too long and it can destroy your transmission.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Concur with RickMN regarding the MAF Sensor. If cleaning it doesn't work, don't install a remanufactured MAF Sensor. My experience has been awful; instead, go OEM. Also, check the MAF Sensor Connector. An advanced scan tool, with pending code capability, is invaluable is troubleshooting MAF Sensor problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to adjust headlights 2007 chevrolet silverado truck [ 1 Answers ]

Where are the adjusting screws on the headlights of 2007 Chevy Silverado new style truck?

I have a 1990ndodge w-150,after the truck runs a while,the headlights start blinking [ 1 Answers ]

When truck gets warm the headlights start blinking on and off what could cause this?also where is the headlight relay located for my 1990 dodgr w-150?

Adjust headlights on a 2002 silverado chevrolet [ 0 Answers ]

Do you have a diagram that shows where the screws are to adjust the headlights on a 2002

How do you adjust 97 Civic EX headlights? [ 1 Answers ]

I've gotten in the engine and poked around for a few minutes but cannot clearly see how to adjust my headlights. They're pointed down really low and it makes it difficult to see more than 10 feet in front of me at night... Help!

Headlights 1992 Chevy Pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the low beams on my 1992 C150 Chevy pickup and for the life of me I can not see how to get at the beams. Anyone got an idea how I accomplish this? Thanks Super Dave

View more questions Search