Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hj3 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Best data cable toolkit
    I'm not an IT professional, however, I do work on cars and other technical stuff, as well as things around the home, including computers. I want to become more efficient with my wiring, and I think the easiest way for me to accomplish that task is by doing custom cabling (nothing hazardous though). What brand of tools / toolkit is recommended, especially for my use? Top of the list is tools for compression fittings on coaxial cables, splicing all types of cable, crimpers for telephone or ethernet connections, etc. I'm pretty sure automotive tools aren't proper for this task, which is why I ask. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do we cable in a lift Data & Power ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have to put a CCTV camera in a lift and asking myself about the type of cable and how to cable same from the lift to both ends. Any idea and help please

Use of voice and data on single pair cable [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know about the modem which can be used to transmit/receive both data and voice simultaneously on a single pair of cable. For data transmission and reception, micro controller or microprocessor card will be used with RS 232 port and for voice normal telephone with DTMF dialing will...

View more questions Search