Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tears4MiBrokenHeart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 02:12 AM
    I don't know who to believe
    OK well that guy I was talking about in mi last writing we ended up going back out & it lasted for a week. Well we broke up & it wasn't because of him we are still best friends we hang out and he tells me he's been telling me the truth about everything. Mi ex friend is saying he's always saying crap about me taking advantage of me & crap like that I asked him about it he said he's been completely honest with me but they both seem pretty worked up about that there telling the truth. I'm torn between who 2 believe. From what he tells me he didn't break up with me & she told me he did. So that same night I went with a few of mi friends to micky ds & I was introduced to this other guy then guess who pulls up at mickyds? Mi ex's or so I thout ex's mom. She HATES me & I told everione that was her then the guy I was introduced to pulled me bii him & it looked like I was all over him. So his mom told him I was all over another guy & he broke up with me then. That's what his best friend says his best friend is like a brother to me & wudnt lie about that. Then his other best friend that you wudnt think would lie either says that rob told him he broke up with me because of the things he's gone through & he couldn't handle a girlfriend rite now I'm confused this is getting too outa hand its going too far and I'm under A LOT of stress alrede this is just adding up 2 it I need help...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Why do you keep putting yourself in the middle of this confusing drama? Find a honest fun guy and have fun, not games. You have to many people in your business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if she loves me or not.. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a big problem... well actually.. a HUGE problem.. I'm a student.. a freshmen and I have a girlfriend.. we've been together for a year and a half.. from some of the advice I've heard I hear that it's my yung years and all that I have to do is keep on searching.. I have been searching, and I...

Help! I don't know the name but I know some of the lyrix [ 2 Answers ]

It's a song might be by drowning pool I don't think so though I don't know (its a rock song) It goes w/ my one last gasping breath id apologize for bleeding on your shirt And something about I hope he is a gentlemen Hope you can help

View more questions Search