Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kostrad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Scared of being pregnant again?
    I have a 1 daughter right now and she's almost ten month and if I think of getting pregnant again that would really bother me,am so scared to get pregnant again because my first baby I deliver her c-section and it's really painful after that.How about you are you scared to get pregnant again?Please share your story
    lovingstar Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 07:27 PM
    I was in your same situation. I had c-section and it was so painful. During that time, I never wanted a child because I knew that I might have a c-section again. When I left the hospital, everything was great and I was so excited to leave the hospital. Couple days at home, I was feeling this sharp pain around my cute and I knew something was wrong. Thank God for my husband who took great care to our son and me. My son just turned one this month and I would go through all the pain for my son. He was the best thing that happened to us. Right now we are trying to have another baby and I'm not scared about the pain, all I want is my child to be healthy. If you look at your girl, she will just take your heart away and you would never think about the hard labor and pain.
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 07:45 PM
    I am the result of my moms fourth c-section! I am thankful every day that she went through it. She never planned on having four kids, but I am glad she did. I wouldn't trade my loud big family for anything in the world... I don't know if this helped at all, but just think your pain will only last for a short while in the grand scheme of things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared [ 14 Answers ]

I have this probem for years, if I meet someone and this person liked me and want to go out with me I give them my phone # to get to know them but then I got scared that if I go out with them they are not going to like me like they did when I met them by accident so I creat execused to not to see...

Scared about being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have had unprotected sex over 5 times with my boyfriend, all times of which he has 'busted' inside of me. My 'period' was 5 days late which I am on a very regular 21 day schedule. The day before I started bleeding I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree (tight on cash) and the...

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??

Scared him away [ 4 Answers ]

I met scott 3 1/2months ago. It was my first time being out since I had my baby who is now 6months old. So I met scott in a club I was pretty drunk he walked me home and we had a kiss I gave him my number. The next day he text me but I couldn't really remember what he looked like and I wasn't up...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

On June 4th I had sex, I woke up today with some spotting, now my period is due June 13th but is usually late by a week or more. I did a hpt, and it was negaitive but that still does not mean anything. I have felt sick a little but sometimes I get that right before my period.I don't know what to...

View more questions Search