Nope, rather a waste of an education.
    vardan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Is car consultant a good career
    Is car consultant a good career
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 24, 2012, 01:38 AM
    Does that mean car sales? We don't use the word 'consultant' for car sales in the US, but I see it in other parts of the world.
    Any sales job that pays on commission is going to depend on how good you are at your job, the type of cars you have to sell, and the reputation of the dealer. You might make nothing, you might make a lot.

Sep 24, 2012, 02:15 AM
    So which career is best which is related to cars having good salary
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 24, 2012, 02:32 AM
    Design Engineer, needing an advanced degree. Some are experts in internal combustion engines, some aerodynamics, some the latest electric car design.
    This is all too vague. Tell us what degrees you have and what you want to do. Salaries vary around the world too. There are no quick easy answers.

Sep 24, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Acutually m an engineering student.m doing mechanical engineering and aftr tis wll do mtech in automobiles.my interest is in cars so tats why I was curious about the jobs related to cars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Independent Consultant Working In India For Us-Based Company. [ 0 Answers ]

I am a newbie to AndhraFriends. I had a question regarding taxes and payment procedures for an indian citizen working for a US company from India. I am currently in USA, working for a US company here. I am moving permanently to India (yeah!! ) and my company wants to retain me by making me an...

Bill of sale for a car [ 8 Answers ]

I gave my daughter a car for registration purpose she had to put it In her boyfriend name cause she had no proof of residence. Do she sold it to him for 1.00. They broke up now he's keeping the car end says it his. How can I get it back ?

My father passed away six years ago, sale of house in India [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away six years ago, we did not transfer the property to brothers and sisters. Now we are cosidering selling the house, we 2 brothers are in the US and citizens of US and rest are in India. What are the India tax obligations for we 2 citizens of US?

Sale of inherited property in India [ 1 Answers ]

We are US citizens with PIO card We are planning to sell our inherited property in India. One of the prospective buyers is in US Can he pay price of the property in US dollars into Our bank account in US or does he have to convert the money, pay it in India and we take it back to US with RBI...

Car sale [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sell a car in California if I know that two of the seatbelts (including driver's) is not working? Please let me know if you are sure of the answer. Thank you.

View more questions Search