Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 01:57 PM
    How Do I Ask Her Out?
    I'm new here so here goes 3 blocks from my house lives a cute goth girl every time I pass by her house 2 say "hi" she kind of ignores me. My friends say goth girls are hard 2 ask out but the tips they gave me are kind of dumb any BETTER tips 2 help me break the ice with this goth girl?? Thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Try talking to her casually first... but if she is ignoring you as you just say hi your not starting well
    professorchaos_13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT15
    im new here so here goes 3 blocks from my house lives a cute goth girl everytime i pass by her house 2 say "hi" she kinda ignores me. my friends say goth girls r hard 2 ask out but the tips they gave me r kinda dumb any BETTER tips 2 help me break the ice with this goth girl??? thx
    Well they are hard to ask outbut do give lots of attitude and don't give what anybody thinks well some anyway it really depends what type of goth I'm mean there's lots
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Ask her if she wants to suck on your neck and she can have a taste of your blood. This might do the trick. Okay, I am just kiddig. Lol

Honestly just go up to her and say you want go out sometime. You will probably get a yes or no answer. You do not know until you ask. Right.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 07:26 AM
    If she ignores your simple hello's, I would leave her alone.
    WaitingMother22 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT15
    im new here so here goes 3 blocks from my house lives a cute goth girl everytime i pass by her house 2 say "hi" she kinda ignores me. my friends say goth girls r hard 2 ask out but the tips they gave me r kinda dumb any BETTER tips 2 help me break the ice with this goth girl??? thx
    Well my dear I am what you would call a goth and the way I met my husband was by him not impressing me or showing out just be yourself if she likes you then it a yay but if not there are more fish out there. Not to mention the fact that what comes around goes around just ask her what do you have to lose it's just a yes or a no

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search