Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notahandygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 11:06 AM
    How to tighten a screw on this faucet handle
    How can I tighten this screw? It's loose and preventing me from being able to rotate the knob and turn the water on and off. I can't pull the handle out enough to get a screwdriver in it and tighten? I'm including a picture to hopefully clarify what I'm asking. (Apologies in advance if I'm not using proper terminology as I'm not very good at this stuff.)
    Attached Images

dclynch Posts: 202, Reputation: 19

Sep 7, 2012, 11:25 AM
    You should be able to pry up the piece in the center of the plastic handle, usually has a logo. Under that, there is a screw that holds the handle in place. Remove the screw and handle and then you can access the screw in question.
    notahandygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Thanks so much Dennis. I'll try that tonight!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screw won't tighten on tub spout [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing a tub spout and the screw tightens while off the pipe but won't tighten once spout is placed over pipe - this is a non-threaded pipe with a spout that has the one screw (allen wrench)

Remove handle screw fron Moen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I can not get the philips screw out of the handle holder on a Moen faucet

One handle faucet is loose, how do I tighten it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one handle Moen faucet and the handle slowly falls down when you turn it on. How do I tighten this?

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

View more questions Search