Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chloejordangood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 06:25 AM
    My brother has an imaginary friend what should I do?
    Well the other day my three year old brother was talking to his self so I said who you talking to Hunni and he said my friend. Ever since then I have felt like something is watching me. So the morning after that I said is your friend nice he came up to me and whispered no he scratches my back but shhh I can't tell you or he will hurt you as well so I lifted his top of and there was like 12 scratches on his back. I rushed him to the front door to leave and he said you can't leave he won't let us. I opened the door and he said he is following us so I got in to the car and locked the doors and set off. He started talking again so I looked back and my brother was out of his seat and then I pulled over to put him back in and we got to our nans and we stayed there I woke up and there was my brother watching me sleep he burst out screaming and said he is behind you I woke up in the morning with an Ice pack on my head I asked my nan what happened and she said I walked in and you was on the floor with your brother crying next to you what should I do?
    BethVader Posts: 92, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Call a priest and call one soon. Children are way most likely to have contact with
    Spirits than adults are, and it sounds like you might have a nasty one on your hands!
    Look up "Home purification rituals"on Google and follow instructions. Also, see about
    Getting your brother some counseling.
    Chloegoodson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 07:48 AM
    Hello I'm the girl who asked the question at first I forgot my username and password well It is still happening the priest came and it all went worse the ghost smashed all my plates and tipped the sofa over I was terrified we have moved to my mums recently and it was okay for a few hours till she took my brother to nursery there was something in the cupboard and I went to check and something grabbed me and scratched my stomach I tried getting out but it wouldn't let me when my mum returned she found me on the floor again my brother has scratches on his back many more but they are more bad they are upside down crosses what could that mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if the girl see me only as brother/friend or more than that [ 3 Answers ]

Okey we seems to know each other at least 2 years she is older than me in 2 yirs Im 20 and she is 22 I know her because of her brother was also my friend.. ...

My best friend, whom I consider my brother, and his girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I've known my best friend since I was 5, we're inseparable, I love this kid to death I mean it, I consider him my brother His girlfriend and him have een going out less than a month, and I like her a lot, she makes him happy and that makes me happy, and she's a really sweet girl, she helped me...

Imaginary Friend [ 5 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of this movie. A woman goes home and finds her imaginary friend from childhood has returned and keeps getting her in trouble.

My Best Friend Loves My Brother [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend, Mo, is practically in love with my brother... she likes him a lot anyway! She is in my grade, going into 8th grade, and he is only going into 6th. Jesse, my bro, considers her a friend but sends her REALLY messed up signals. She told him to stop, but he doesn't know what is wrong...

Best friend vs. Her older brother [ 6 Answers ]

Recently, my best friend and I went to a show at a bar. We both got drunk and I ended up making out with her older brother right in front of her. She was not very happy with me for doing that and she yelled at me in front of everyone at the bar multiple times. I know it's not an excuse but I was...

View more questions Search