Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Are 4D ultrasounds safe?
    Im going in to have an elective 4D ultrasound done. I will be 7 months and a week when I go to have it done. Will it have ANY negative effects on me OR my baby?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Your doctor is the best person to answer that question, not an anonymous person on the internet.
    nicki95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Your doctor is the best person to answer that question, not an anonymous person on the internet.
    He said it uses the same technology as a 2D and 3D u/s and that it just uses sound waves to create an image, Im just wanting different opinions or maybe ones from people who have had them done before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How accurate are ultrasounds? [ 17 Answers ]

So when I found out I was pregnant and went to my first obgyn appointment, I was told I was 7 weeks. Well awhile later I experienced some bleeding and went to the E.R and with my calculations I was 10 weeks at the time. Everything turned out fine, but the ultrasound people told me I was barely 9...

How accurate are ultrasounds? [ 5 Answers ]

I had 2 ultrasounds done one at 21 weeks of pregnancy and another at 23 and they both matched my LMP calculation. Does this mean its accurate?

When do you start getting 3d ultrasounds? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know when do you start getting 3d ultrasounds?

Ultrasounds and lmp [ 2 Answers ]

Do ultrasounds go by your lmp as well?

How accurate are Ultrasounds? [ 14 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pregnant... baby is about 12 ounces and 6 1/2 inches. Baby is completely healthy and symmetrical (they where amazed because it was textbook) hehe. A perfectly round head and everything developing as it should... mommy healthy too:D. Anyway my chiropractor told me I was going to...

View more questions Search