Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juanito Davila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 07:37 PM
    My Girlfriend asked for space
    When I was in eigthgrade I became a very good friend of this girl, we always spoke to each other until the end of the year the next year we didn't spoke at all and then in 10th grade she came to me. I knew that she wanted something more than just friendship so asked her on a date and then asked her to become my girlfriend, I was so happy and loved her so much. We sometimes had problems but not so serious, with time I was jellous about her speaking to her friends and got angry at her she spoke to me after 3 months and a half of being together and told me that things wouldn't work out any more, I asked her for a second chance and she gave it to me. From that day I always spoke to her and continued getting angry at her but made her feel sorry for what she had done and she did the same thing to me. The same day of our fifth month she went on an trip from school and after she came back I was angry at her because I knew that she had had fun with her friends and maybe she didn't miss me so much. We spoke after that and fixed everything I told her I was sorry for that. The next day I went to her house but things didn't seem to be working out well so we spoke that we should stop getting angry at each other so that everything could continue as it had alwys been. After I went to my house and called her and continued talking, I told her all the things about her that made me angry and so did she do. That same day when I was at her house I want to play a little though with her but her mother noticed that she was being hurt by me. The next day she called me and told me that her mother was crying for this and that she was wanted more space, she wanted to be back with her friends since she couldn't be with them for 5 months at any time, I always wanted her to be with me and only speak to me. The next day Feb. 26 she was speaking to her friends when I got to school and she was different with me she ignored me and went with her friends after that I spoke to her and asked her what she really wanted. She told me that she wanted to be with her friends and go out with them and she wanted to break up but I told her to think about and be with her friends for a period and then decide on what she wants to do, either be with her friends and break up with me or come back to me. I don't know what to do I haven't spoke to her for two days. During this 5 months I got to know how much I loved her and she always was happy with me everything was great we spoke about going to the same university and living to gether forever but now everything has changed, she doesn't want even to tell her that I love her. PLEASE HELP ME I Don't KNOW WHAT TO DO:confused:
    kristasia32 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 08:45 PM
    I just broke up with my ex recently and I love him.. so much but you are making yourself look too open like she's your everything and that's a turn off to most girls... maybe she got tired of the same things all the time you know when you talked it was just I miss you I love you too and yeah that can get boring.. just because hse is having fun with her friends doesn't mean she doesn't miss you I bet you were the first thing that poped in her head in the morning and the last thaught before she went to bed.. don't act desprate don't try and tlak to her a frendly converstaion maybe when you see her in the hall like a head nod or a hello but don't be like take me back I need you and I love you come back to me one more chance that's a huge turn off and a lot of girls are not attracted to that I'm only 16 you can show you care about her and want to be with her just don't tell her that eveyday I'm sure when she is ready to come back she will girls show they care to a certain extend but don't make it worse I understand you love her and want to be with her because I still want to be with my ex but give it time don't call her when she comes on msn don't be the first to say hey yes it can be hard but it shows that you don't rely on her you can be strong with or without her and that is what girls like a strong independed guy not someone who calls 24/7 begging them to get back together with them no just give it time let her come to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Wants Space.. . Help [ 75 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been with each for on an off 2 an half years. We spend a lot of time with each other and share lots of things in common, our relationship bar a few issues was extremely healthy, we both love each other, care for each other, both faithful and have lots of laughs, she's my...

I need help... my girlfriend of a 1 1/2 yr. Says she needs her space [ 9 Answers ]

Well let me start by saying that we have been together now for a year and a half and we both love each other very much. But she went to a concert just a week ago and got drunk and kissed another guy at the bar. And I know for a fact that's all that happened!! But I don't know if she was going to...

Girlfriend wants space [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I moved out of my apartment to move in with her. She has a special needs child and I have done everything I can to be an excellent parent for him. She has been alone for 7 years now and he has never had a father figure around. But we got...

Girlfriend wants space [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I moved out of my apartment to move in with her. She has a special needs child and I have done everything I can to be an excellent parent for him. She has been alone for 7 years now and he has never had a father figure around. But we got...

View more questions Search