Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Suede couch help!
    Im house sitting my sisters house and my brother came over and let the dogs out and in when I didn't know. When I got back there was water stains all over the couch from the dogs being wet. They are huge stains but all you can see is the rim of the stain. I want to get rid of thek because it's a 2000 dollar couch. I googled it and it said rubbing alcohol and a sponge. I don't want to risk it if it won't work.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use women's hairspray to waterproof suede leather? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could use women's hair spray to make suede leather water resistant or water repellant? I used a commercially made product, (Kiwi), and seems to work well, but the small can of it doesn't go too far, I used as directed, applying light coats and not making it wet. Just...

Couch infestation tan eggs/holes in couch [ 2 Answers ]

I have been noticing small pinholes in my couches top rim and tiny deposits of what appear to be eggs or nits. They are tan and recurrent , even after covering tiny bore holes with tape, whatever it is seems to bore through even the tape. It's the top rail of my couch and it's freaking me out....

HELP needed for cleaning Suede leather [ 2 Answers ]

Got these cool lace up black leather "winter boots" (suede). Problem is I went to an outdoor event on the Solstice and got MUD ALL over them. How do I go about cleaning this? The mud was left to dry so I didn't rub it in more and make it worse, but they are still sitting my entry way because I...

Suede lace hair bow [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a suede lace hair bow is? If you could give me a picture that would be great.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.