Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamond123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:37 AM
    Has anyone tried the "queenie cream" from the african beauty line, or f&w whitenizer
    Has anyone used fair & white whitenizer for how long and what were the results same for the African beauty queenie cream

Check out some similar questions!

MJ rita cream or MJ cream by african queen beauty? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks an advance for any replies. Between the both of them I would like to know which ones work better on body discolorations. I just want to even out my skin tone and also lightens about a shade or two overall. By the way I'm planning on purchasing it from the manufacturer itself since I've heard...

African Queen Beauty Cream [ 33 Answers ]

Has anyone tried African Queen Beauty cream , Super Strength for skin lightening , and if you have can you please tell me about your experience with this cream.

African queen beauty cream [ 10 Answers ]

my question to everyone is,have you ever used african queen beauty cream,preferrably the rita kind?what have been your results?? if possible can u include pics so i can see:)

Changing wiring to use "second line" rather than "first" line on specific jack [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks! I have two phone lines (telephone numbers) coming into the house. I want to change a particular jack from one line to the other (exclusively for a fax). The current jack has a pair of tan wires going to "black (heavier wire and screw)", a pair of blue wires going to "red", a pair...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.