Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2012, 05:00 PM
    What do I do?
    The guy I like finally wants to hang out with me and some of my friends this weekend. But this is the one weekend that my mom won't let me go because I have to babysit and I have soccer almost all day. I told my friends to go without me, (even though I don't want them to) and they said they felt bad, but might go anyway. But we had all agreed that unless it's something we all really want to do together then the others should go even if a couple people couldn't. He hasn't asked to hang out all year and next year we're going to different schools! This could be one of my last chances to hang out with him before next year. My mom is being really stubborn and is refusing to let me go... uggg! It's so frustrating! And I don't want him to go with the rest of my friends and start liking one of them
    Please any advice?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 05:07 PM
    You do what you need to do for your mom.f this guy is interested in you, hanging out with your friends without you is not going to make a difference.

Jun 1, 2012, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You do what you need to do for your mom.f this guy is interested in you, hanging out with your friends without you is not going to make a difference.
    But I don't want them to have all of these new inside jokes and have me not be included, and my parents are pretty strict about cell phone use unless I really need to so I doubt I'll be able to text them if I'm with my parents.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 06:19 PM
    Is this about the guy or not being able to be out with your friends? None of us are able to do everything we want when we want. Responsibilities and commitments get in the way sometimes. That's life.
    If this guy likes you, if these people are your friends, one evening without you is not going to make a difference.

Jun 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Is this about the guy or not being able to be out with your friends? None of us are able to do everything we want when we want. Responsibilities and commitments get in the way sometimes. That's life.
    If this guy likes you, if these people are your friends, one evening without you is not going to make a difference.
    It was kind of about both. Ok thank you so much for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search