Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teddybearbigboy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 10:18 AM
    But what should I do if she doesn't love me anymore?
    I think she is in love with someone else
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Don't act all clingy in the hopes she stays with you, your going to fell much better if you accept a breakup when it happens, ask her honestly if she has found someone new, if so move on, see your friends more, make new friends, take up a hobby, you'll feel better soon.
    marisaann543 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 10, 2008, 04:40 PM
    First, are you guys together? How long?

And then, why do you think she may love someone else? Have you talked to her about this?

More info!
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 10, 2008, 10:49 PM
    move on and feel stronger... girls don't like needy clingy guys... it might not be the right time now.. and she might not be the right girl but later on you will find the right one ^^
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 11, 2008, 04:05 AM
    Well first off we need way more information, but I think all you need to do is take a step back and look at the situation. You need to non-clingy-needily ask her about it, if she is in love with someone else then there is little you can do, and the more you fight the sooner it will happen so just let go, move on and be strong.
    If on the other hand she isn't in love with another and you misread some signals, then be prepared for an argument about trust, just honestly explain how you came to the conclusions you did without yelling or crying, and she should see your point of view (although will still be annoyed).
    So there you go you're covered for both scenarios

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Doesn't like me anymore? [ 7 Answers ]

The girl I'm with right now I have dated twice before, I really love her, and id do anything for her. Recently she hasn't really been acting like her self around me, she used to be pretty bubbly, always wanted to talk or do something, and we always hugged/kissed. Now she never seems to have time to...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

I can't take it anymore [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with life anymore I'm so sick of it I miss my ex a lot but he hares me he's told me that. My gradea are all bad and I can't get them up I can't be myself anymore. I feel ugly and am never happy about myself and the way that I look I think that I'm fat.. me anf my mom never...

He doesn't love me anymore... [ 21 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were going out for about 1 yr and 10 months, I was living with him and came down to North Carolina to visit my parents for my birthday. The very day I got down here my boyfriend cheated on me and then broke up with me and left me for a girl he knew for less than a day on my...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My 28-year-old daughter is causing emotional trauma. She has two children by two different men, won't work to support them. She married baby #2's father 1 month after the baby was born. The father is foreign, and I'm sure he married my daughter to avoid child support and deportation back to his...

View more questions Search