Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cch48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Prostate infection and black blood
    I have prostitis and am taking a course of antibiotics to clear inflammation. In addition I also have bladder cancer which appears to have spread from a TI grade 2 to CIS after the taking of biopsies.Following the procedure very small amounts of blood were to be found in urine at the onset but this has now transformed into black blood , sometimes seen on the end of the uretha "water pipe".
    judyabote Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 11:59 AM
    What are you waiting for?
    Heard about "doctors" ?
    Maaan.. please go check this issue at the hospital
    Tell you doctors or something! You can't just stay like that doing nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding black blood [ 3 Answers ]

When I just had my period there was a strange odor that has never happened before. I thought I was over my period till me and my husband had sex and that caused me to start bleeding again and it was black. I have had back pains that causes pains to shoot down my legs everyday all day long. Is this...

Black period blood for past few months [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 23 this year and had an abortion last June. Ever since, my periods have been showing up black, thick, and lighter than normal. I haven't questioned my doctor yet because every time I go to see him I am not on my period and therefore completely forget to ask. I am also on birth...

Is it bad if you have a large black blood clot come out when you pee? [ 1 Answers ]

The last two times I have went to the bathroom there has been large black blood clots come out... I have not started my period yet.. could this be the beginning of my periods?

Beagle eye infection and blood in slimy poop what is wrong with him? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog has some kind of eye infection and is not eating his regular dog food (canidae) and I found a spot by the door where he had pooped. His stool was slimy and runny and what concerns me most is that there was clearly blood in his stool. What is wrong with my dog he will eat treats and has drank...

Can you get infection from cat blood [ 11 Answers ]

On Monday I took my cat to the vet. I was holding the cat while the vet was taking a blood sample. On withdrawing the needle containing blood sample the vet pricked my finger with the needle drawing blood. What should I do?

View more questions Search