Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashlibe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 05:53 AM
    How to stop pink dye from staining died blonde hair?
    I have died blonde hair but I want to dip die my hair with semi permanent pink die. About a year ago I tried to die my hair brown and it turned a redy colour and as the die washed out it stained my hair an awful pinky colour! Is there any way (without using bleach and such) that I can stop the pink from staining my hair/ wash it out quicker?

Check out some similar questions!

I have reddy-brown hair, will my hair go pink if I use a blonde permanent dye over it [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally golden blonde hair, and I dyed it blonde about 3 times so I was pretty blonde, I then got sick of the prices , up-keep and damage being done to my hair for about 10 months I used semi-permanent brown hair colours. Recently, I put in a shade called 'chocolate brownie' , which...

Can I dye hair blonde after using color oops to take out pink [ 0 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair blonde then 4 months went by and I dyes it pink now I want to go back to blonde can I use color oops to take out the pink and go blonde again?

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.