Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abbey88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Came out and now stuck please help :L
    Hey, I'm abbey 17 years old live in the UK, just came out to my mum few weeks ago, but not to my friends, but how can I talk to girls without my friends knowing yet? Because I'm not totally sure if I am yet? And I don't know how to talk to girls yet, haha bad times. If any one has got any ideas please share! :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 18, 2012, 04:35 PM
    If you are not sure yourself what you are why do you have to come out? Why can you just not be you?
    Don't put unnecessary labels on yourself when you are not even sure.

May 18, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    If you are not sure yourself what you are why do you have to come out? Why can you just not be you?
    Don't put unnecessary labels on yourself when you are not even sure.
    Yeah I suppose, I wannu follow what I'm feeling at the moment if you know what I mean? Which at the moment is girls but I don't know where I can talk to any if you get me.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 18, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Don't you know any girls in your school who are gay? I would think you'd be able to tell, for the most part. They are out there.

May 18, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Don't you know any girls in your school who are gay? I would think you'd be able to tell, for the most part. They are out there.
    I personally don't know any, but I know there are quiet at few at college, but as I said, my friends don't know any of this yet, and I want to have a little bit of experience of talking to girls haha it's hard to explain.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 18, 2012, 04:56 PM
    I would imagine you friends know more than you think.
    I know what you mean. But like I said, they are out there, some probably in your school.
    You don't have to announce who you are, just be you.

May 18, 2012, 04:58 PM
    I would imagine you friends know more than you think.
    I know what you mean. But like I said, they are out there, some probably in your school.
    You don't have to announce who you are, just be you.
    Yeah :) and thank you for commenting by the way :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 05:29 PM
    You could speak to a few of these girls simply as being friendly. No reason you can't just be friends with girls who happen to be gay. If after you get to know them, you may find that you are interested in taking things further or you may not. No one has to know that you are sort of scouting out the prospects as you learn more about who you are drawn to and who you aren't.
    Are there any guys you find attractive and have been interested in as well, either now or in the past? Keep your options open... just think mates for now and not any romantic relationship. Before long you will discover where your focus lies and it may be one way or the other, or both.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 18, 2012, 05:29 PM
    You're welcome and I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I was brought to the United States illegaly when I was only seven years old. I have lived in the U.S for 11 years now. I graduated high school last year and while I was in school I did community service, National Honors Society, Professional Chorus, Advanced Placement classes, musicals & Plays, and...

I'm stuck! [ 19 Answers ]

OK so after calling my ex every name under the sun for sleeping with my best mates, strangley we've started becoming friends again. She called me on my birthday and called me ffrom oxygen festival saying she just wanted to talk to me as she kept thinking about me and wanted to see me when she came...

Stuck! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a female I really really like a guy.. we spend heaps of time together we kiss we hold hands we act like a couple But he don't want a relationship because of a bad brake up ? I'm not sure what to do ? Should I keep hangin out and kissing him ? Or should I stay bak ?" His like a really good...

I'm stuck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to move on, but I don't. I'm very torn. The feelings I have for my ex still remain, and while I know these won't just disappear, I no longer want to feel miserable. It's been 2 months since we split. We've spoken since, where she has said (on separate occasions) that she...

Stuck On You [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of the Farrelly brother's movie, Stuck On You, Walt (played by Greg Kinnear) sings a song during the Bonnie and Clyde musical. I have searched the internet, and cannot find an answer. Anyone know the name/original composer of the song? Thanks!

View more questions Search