Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckypuppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Puppy is verry sick and won't eat
    My Puppy won't eat anything.. What should I do.
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Feb 24, 2007, 03:02 PM
    How old is your puppy? How long have you had him/her? Was he'she eating before and will not now?

It's better to give too much information than not enough. I hope you can give us more.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
    See ''My dog won't eat'' at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171 Depending on what other symptoms it has, the first of the week and regular Vet's hours may or may not be soon enough.
    AdkGal Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 07:24 AM
    You should consider taking your puppy to the vet. Pups can go without eating for a few days, but the MUST have water!

Good Luck with your baby!
    Jackie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

5 Week Old Puppy won't eat! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello- I was at a flea market last Sat. and an individual there had a box full of puppies, Apparently different breeds and different ages- he professed the age of the puppy I acquired was 5 weeks old, along with his siblings which were about twice the size of this apparent runt. The person was...

Help! Sick puppy won't eat... [ 9 Answers ]

We got a husky/lab pup on Friday afternoon from the local humane society. He had eating some on Friday, and very little on Saturday morning. Then we noticed he had worms after some diarreha. We gave him some worm med. And took him back to see the HS vet on Monday. They also gave us a antiboitic for...

Puppy sick and won't eat! [ 15 Answers ]

OK I picked up an 8 weeks old toy poodle/pomeranian mix as a rescue on Sunday. She was just at the vet 2 days before and was spayed. But they didn't give her her shots yet as they wanted her to heal and recover from the operation sinch she was so tiny. I was to come have her get her...

Lab Puppy won't eat [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 7 month black lab who has stopped eating and energy level is lower than normal. I am very concerned only because she has had a lot of problems in the 4 months I have owned her she has had worms, bladder infection, ear infection, mange, and she just recently got into some of my plastic...

Puppy won't eat [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 seven week old lab puppys, and had them for 2 weeks now but in the last four days one of them isn't been eating his dog food but will try and get whatever I am eating myself I have tried different types of dog food but no change, can anyone help?

View more questions Search