Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zing2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Sex with minor
    If there is a minor who likes someone older and agrees to sexual things- is it illegal
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2012, 04:08 AM
    Yes.
    Under the age of consent they CANNOT give lawful consent.
    That's the whole point of the age limit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex with minor? [ 6 Answers ]

In the state of Florida, is it illegal to have sex with a 16 year old, when you just turned 18? She is 1 year 11 month younger, we've been together over a year.

Sex with a minor in CA [ 14 Answers ]

So basically, me and my girlfriend have been together for 7 months, but known each for 3 1/2 years... we have always been good friends. Well when we officially got to together I made sure it was OK WITH HER PARENTS before we officially started dating... As of Nov. 8,2008 I turned 19 years old, and...

Sex with a minor [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 17 years old and the boy she is seeing just turned 20 in May. She told me two weeks ago she is pregnant. Every since she found out he is harassing her calling her, fighting with her stating he is going to take the baby from her. Can I press charges against him for having sex with a...

Sex with a minor [ 11 Answers ]

My ex who is 18 now lost her virginity a then 27 year old when she was 16, this being northern ireland she was just a minor. No one knows about this apart from me and a few of her friends. I want him to pay for what he did as I see it being sexual abuse. Do I have any right in reporting it to...

My ex had sex with a man when she was a minor [ 79 Answers ]

My ex who is 18 now lost her virginity a then 27 year old when she was 16, this being northern ireland she was just a minor. No one knows about this apart from me and a few of her friends. I want him to pay for what he did as I see it being sexual abuse. Do I have any right in reporting it to...

View more questions Search