Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmokinDeere20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 02:45 PM
    So Confused
    OK So I met this new guy about a month and a half ago, we started hanging out every evening, he would meet me in my work parking lot and we would just talk and go to dinner. It was great at first, we would Text Message ALL Day long and All night long. Then one weekend he had to go out of town and he kept Text Messaging me saying how much he missed me and how he wanted to be my boyfriend. I totally missed him all weekend and I told him id love to be his girlfriend. Then about a week after we decided that we were officially together he started acting weird, he would never have time for me, he was always busy. I know his friend was in the processing of moving into a new house and he was helping with that. He would still text message me all the time, and call through out the day. But it got down to where I was only seeing him one night a week and we would only be together that one night for like 2 or 3 hours because he was getting tired and wanted to go to bed. Well I didn't say anything about it to him, I just figured the guy had a lot going on at this time. So then February 10th was the last time I actually seen him, I had to go pick him up from his friends house and take him home one night. The next day I tried calling him and his phone kept going straight to his voicemail. It was like this for a week, then finally I gave up all together and of coarse once I give up he stops by my friends work (a gas station) and asks her if I'm mad at him?? She said no she isn't mad, she has just been worried sick cause I didn't know what was going on with him. I know he hasn't been feeling the greatest here of late, and that's what he told her, he said I haven't been feeling good, I've been missing work and my boss ticked me off and I threw my phone out the window of his truck. Which it broke in a million pieces... so that is why I haven't heard from him because he couldn't get my cell number out of his phone since its in a million pieces. So he left my friends work and then came back to her work about 4 hours later and gave her a number for me to call him at. So I tried calling him and he wasn't home the first time. I waited 3 days and called again this time I got his step dad and he took my number down and had him call me back that evening. So he called me back and sounded all sad that evening on the phone and I could tell he hadn't been feeling the greatest. He said he had stopped by my work on valentines Day to put a note on my car, but due to some bad weather I didn't go to work. So he couldn't find my car. I don't know what to do I don't know if he is telling the truth, I just don't understand how he could go from hanging out with me every night for like 3 weeks to not being able to hang out with me but one night a week. And then how he said he wants to be my boyfriend but doesn't really act like it at all... I have never hugged him, he has never tried to hold my hand, I have never kissed him. Nothing. So now I'm going on day 3 without hearing from him again. He is supposed to be getting a new phone sent to him but we all know how cell phone providers are, they always screw around, and it takes forever if they have to mail you a new phone. He said he would def. see me this Friday or Saturday but I don't know if I should believe it or not. I don't know if I should try to call his house again and see if he is there or not... im tired of being the one putting all the effort into this "So Called" Relationship. I feel like I'm the only one who cares and the only one who is trying. Please give me advice... I just don't know what to do anymore...
    Hopeful1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 11:33 PM
    If you've only been this guys "girlfriend" for less than a couple of months, I say MOVE ON. He is way too much hassle and you aren't that involved. There are a ton of other guys that will make the time to see you.
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Feb 23, 2007, 07:20 AM
    All the time this guy can get away with mucking you about, he will. Move on and find someone who will appreciate you. Tell the guy why you can't be his girlfriend and tell him how its affected you. Explain that this is not acceptable behaviour for a 'boyfriend'.

There's plenty of fish in the sea... as they say!
    ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2007, 08:09 AM
    If your not happy with the way things are going, you should talk about it and come to a resolution you both can be happy with, or else move on. Its about fun, not misery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so so confused please help [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I have this boyfriend and we have been dating for two months today. But I don't know for some reason he seems like he is losing interset in me I mean when I confront him about this he is just like no I'm not I lovee you so much. But for the last few times I have been talking to him I have...

Confused on what to do [ 15 Answers ]

Ok my ex and I split up in January and our divorce went through in June. Our divorce went smooth for the most part. Well, Friday she calls and asks if we could talk. I thought OK she wants to talk about our kids. Instead she asks me advice on her boyfriend. She tells me that they are having...

Confused :s [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, There's a boy I met my age and we started talking then after some time he told me that he liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend but I told him that I don't date and that's true but even afterwards we continued talking and flurting. The thing is I got attached to this guy A lot I even...

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

View more questions Search