awesome Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Never filed taxes
    ??
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Multiple issues!

She should file tax returns for each year she made over $3,000. She may owe or she may not. Cannot tell with getting the exact earning figures.

If you need my professional tax help, contact me at [email protected].
    awesome Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Thanks
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Glad to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help: Filed taxes for spouse -- without ITIN [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am on H1B and my wife is on H4. I filed the joint taxes for 2006 without getting an ITIN for her How do I rectify this blunder -- Do I have to re-file my taxes? Thanks, Dhar

Filed taxes electronically [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my taxes electronically using my last paystub for reference. When I received my W2, my total income was less. I guess my taxable income did not include my health insurance. I reported the whole gross amount. I don't want to wait for my refund but if I amend the claim, I will get...

Forms to be filed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I entered the US in July 2001. I was ion F-1 since till dec 2004 and then on OPT. My employer filed H1B and it was approved in oct 2005.I got it stamped in INDIA in feb 2006. DO I use the 1040 NR or 1040NR-EZ or 1040? As this is my first year of H1B? PLease let me know Thanks in advance...

Forms to be filed-please help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I entered the US in July of 2001. Was on F-1 until graduation in dec 2004. After on OPT and was approved H-1B, got it stamped in INDIA in FEB 2006. What forms do I need to use. IS it the 1040NR-EZ since this is my first year on H1B. Please do let me know Thanks Vineet

Filed Taxes Wrong Electronically [ 1 Answers ]

I Filed My Tax Returns Wrong, I Filed Married Jointly Instead Of Married Separate, And It Was Done Electronically Online And Submitted. So How Do I Change It, Because Me And My Wife Are Filing Separate, But I Already Filed Jointly Without Including Her Income. Help

View more questions Search