Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biebersgirly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 10:24 AM
    confused about boys
    So confused, been talking to this guy for months before christmas until February where we just randomly stopped talking, we spoke everyday, met up in groups, he used to call me perfect and beautiful all the time and we used to take pictures of things we do see and send them to each other, we were on the phone for hours every night and he always said 'i love you'. He isn't the kind of guy to say that kind of stuff to any girl or play girls, he was perfect and then one day we just stopped talking.
    How can you just stop speaking to someone after all that? :(
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
    How long has it been since he stopped talking to you? It could be that he was trying out a few other girls and that same time while he was talking to you and then he found one and has stopped contact with all. But well its just a wild guess.

Why do you hate boys because of him? Best thing to do is, forget him and move on.
    VirtuousPlume Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Do you have no way of asking him about it? You should always exchange alternative contacts in case something happens. If you two can communicate, but he is simply ignoring you, then I believe he may have either found another girl he likes more or he must have serious personal issues that keep him busy. You should definitely ask him about it frankly, without appearing emotional, otherwise the probability of him lying and making you more confused raises. If he sounds distant and vague, you're better off moving on and accepting this as a lesson.

Since it isn't clear in your post, is this guy someone you don't know in person? If so, he may have liked certain pictures of you, but then disliked some others and lost interest as consequence. Men tend to exaggerate the amount of compliments and attentions when they like a girl, even if just superficially. Still, I am just guessing.
    Livitoole Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Why don't you just talk to him again? In school, go up to him and say, "Long time no see," and wink. Ask why you haven't been talking, and I'm sure he'll give you an answer. Hope it all turns out OK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Is waiting for a guy a good idea or not

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Girl confused. Need boys to answer [ 17 Answers ]

Boys say I'm hot, but I don't think I am anyway. I like boys older than me. But I can't get a boyfriend. I have had 3 boyfriend I have love 2 of them. But I want a boy older than me. How do I get a boy older than me to notice me, cause I really really fancy this boy in year 11 and I'm in year 10...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

View more questions Search