Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allanb48 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Missing msoe dll
    Outlook express won't load need msoe.dll to open.
    Help
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 18, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Use the Windows search function and check if the file really is missing.

Copy the msoe.dll file from your Windows install CD. It may need to be expanded though.
    Yagita Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Feb 18, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Try a search here.

DLL-files.com - Download all your missing dll-files.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing file msstdfmt.dll [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I've downloaded a piece of diagnostic software that will not run because it says that I am missing the file MSSTDFMT.DLL. The Microsoft web site tells me this stands for "Microsoft Standard Data Formating Object". I have located this .DLL at www.dll-files.com and believe it should be...

XP Home edition on Dell missing dll file [ 2 Answers ]

hi folks I try do repair xp home edition to a dell with the disk that come with and I'm getting a lot of missing dll files. After quite a few tries only the comrepl.dll is missing as the mswrd6.wpc also. I do have the files but where I should copy them? Can someone point where I should copy them?...

Missing yimage.dll [ 1 Answers ]

I am missing that file from my comp also. Pretty much the only thing I found to fix it was to install Yahoo messenger back in but thats's the problem... I don't want Yahoo messenger. How do I keep that file so I don't get the error messege without having to keep Yahoo messenger?

Missing .dll files [ 3 Answers ]

I have a man's computer that accessed the internet day before yesterday and could not today. I keep getting a message " Internet connection wizard help files missing" whenever I try to create a new connection. I think the missing or corrupt files are Icwhelp.dll and Tapi32.dll. Anyone know how I...

Missing .dll Files [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all... I just re-installed XP about a week and a 1/2, maybe 2 weeks ago. While re-installing, the setup claims that it couldn't find files pid.dll and msjtes40.dll. I have tried going on to microsofts site and trobleshooting and I've surfed the net like crazy trying to find these files. I have...

View more questions Search