Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MianaMint Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 07:53 AM
    How can I grow my hair quickly?
    I have had ear length hair for years, I keep getting so sick of it growing as long as my neck then stopping, it doesn't grow after that it seems, all I want is long hair again and I'm just so sick of it any advice on how to make it grow quicker? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 08:45 AM
    There is no trick, there is no magic pill. Hair grows at certain rates and that is all it grows. You can have a medical check up to be sure your body has proper balance of hormones and other health issues. But it just takes time.
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 14, 2012, 05:46 AM
    Use aamla, its best here in asia
    Joanna22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:13 AM
    HEY did you ever try Mane N' Tail its sold at Wal-Mart in the animal section, it is used for horses and also humans, try it, it works for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

How to quickly grow african hair [ 4 Answers ]

I'm african and my hair's kind of coarse... I want long hair.. please help me out with fast growth tips

How to make my hair grow quickly. [ 6 Answers ]

i have my hair strait in a bob to my chin and i want it to grow faster an longer can anyone recomend anything to do?

View more questions Search