Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishy11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 08:47 AM
    I have a kdl32l5000 sony will not turn on but relay clicks when power is applied
    I have a kdl32l5000 sony will not turn on but relay clicks when power is applied can you helppppppp.please
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Well, that just tells us that your power board is at least partially working.

Without inspecting the TV it is difficult to say for certain what is going on. Your best bet is to have the TV serviced. The TV is small, and you can get another 32" LCD-TV for just about the price of parts and servicing the old one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I turn on the power of my panasonic flatscreen hd ready TV it double clicks off [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the power the TV makes a double click and doesn't go on. I sometimes have to turn it on and off repeatedly for up to 20 minutes before it stays on

Main relay clicks on my 89 honda [ 8 Answers ]

I have an 89 honda with an ls swap, and it was running fine then the one time when I go to start, I turn the ignition on to auxiliary not trying to start it and the main relay clicks until I turn the key off. I replaced the main relay and fuses are fine. What else could be the problem? Thank

The compressor clicks but won't turn on. [ 8 Answers ]

My Bryant a/c is 5 years old. I've had problems in the last year. A few months ago, I was told that oil was seeping back into the compressor and they fixed it. Now 4 months later, the air handler fan is on, but the compressor won't come on. When I turn it off and on again at the breaker I hear it...

AC won't turn on. Thermostat clicks but nothing else happens [ 1 Answers ]

Last night the AC was working fine. Today, it is not. The thermostat clicks like it should when it turns on but then nothing else happens. I don't hear the motor and the unit outside isn't turning on either. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

92 civic vx main relay clicks a lot? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi all I am new to the site, buf have come across it a lot searching for info on my newly acquired civic vx. Anyway the cars not getting spark, replaced the cap and rotor and nothing. Records of the car show it had a new disfributor put in no more than a few years ago. I am the second owner and the...

View more questions Search