Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janhavicomments Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 12:17 AM
    Am I Pregnant
    Hello,

Last month my periods began on 14th Jan and continued till 17th Jan.

On the 28th of Jan, the time of ovulation. In hope of conceiving, tried our level best.

Today is the 14th of Feb, I have not got my periods full fledged. Although some bleeding is witnessed while passing urine or otherwise too.

Yesterday felt very nauseatic and vomittish. However, did not puke.
    SInce norning am experiencing slight stomach pain.

I want to know if is this the sign of pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 05:39 AM
    It would be in your best interest to take a pregnancy test in the morning and schedule a doctor's appointment.

If you take the test and it is positive, you will need prenatal care.

If you take the test and it is negative, you will need to see the doctor to find out exactly what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I think that I may be pregnant... me and my boyfriend don't use protection and I have been urinating a lot and eating a lot... I also lost a bunch of weight just out of no where... my lower abdomen is hard and seems to be swelling a little bit.. my nipples are swollen and my brests hurt... it also...

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this site but I thought it's worth the try. O.k I had my period 2 weeks ago, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now... and well Ive been feeling sick all day, back hurts, I've been cramping lightly and moody. Also everyonce in a while I get pains in...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Since Aug I started having my period every 21 days instead of 28 days meaning I was suppose to have my period on the 25th but I have not seen it yet. About a week and a half ago I started having pregnancy signs I took a pregnancy tests two days ago and it was negative I want to know if I am...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use jolen crème bleach on my upper lip isi t safe to use while pregnant?

View more questions Search