Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marissa14 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 10:08 PM
    I need a lot of help, please ?
    Okay so I'm going to just tell you everything.
    I went to ontario a month ago for a week I lived there for 2 years before and in them 2 years I have made some really good friends and I think I fell in love it sounds weird to say but I think I did & how I know this is I'm usually really skechy around guys and I'm totally not myself but with rob I'm totally different sure there's times where I feel like I'm going to take a heart attack when he looks at me and smiles but besides the 100 times I got butterflies in my stomach I held myself together pretty good.
    But this is the thing the first day I was there I seen him for a total of like 6 hours
    And then I had to go to my uncles and my uncle lived 3 hours away from rob so I was practically at my uncles the whole time.. But even though I was at my uncles rob was txtng me the whole time and I was leaving to come back to alberta that Saturday and it was around wednsday when he txted me and said he can't see me friay night because he was sick and he didn't want me to get sick but I didn't believe him 2 days prior to that he said he was going to kiss me on Friday.. So when he told me he was sick I thought that he just chickend out and didn't like me know more

Anyway so Friday night I was driving back to where rob lived and I got a text from him saying "im feeling better" I was excited because I wanted to see him because it was going to be the last time I see him.. When I got to robs me him and my friend were at his house like outside and then 3 guys showed up talking to rob because they knew him and I had no clue who they were but I guess rob told them about me for some reason? And they were all kind of standing in a circal and I walked up beside rob and one of his friends said is that her and rob put his arm around my waist and looked at me and then looked at his friend and said yep this is her.. . Mean while I had no clue what they were talking about still to this day I don't know
    anyway that night rob was trying to get his friends to leave so he could say by to me we walked up his drive way and me and my friend were standing together and rob said to my friend can you start walking she smiled looked at me and said yep mean while in my head I'm like crying because I don't want her to go LOL.
    Me ad rob talked for like 3 minutes then we hugged and he kissed me ( keep in mind we are not dating) so when I got back to alberta we were txting a lot and a couple of weeks ago he texts me and says I have to ask you something I said OK ? He said do you have a boyfriend I said nope & then the question I have been waiting for, he asked he said will you go out with me and this is where the cunfusion comes in last year he asked if I would go out with him I said yes the nxt day I called him and he said to me you do know were just friends right and there was along pause and I'm like what and he said it again I'm like yep I know but I was just trying to play it cool but really I was dying inside after we hung up that day I never called or had any contact with him for 6 months after 6 months was up I randomly called him and he's like so why did you stop talkig to me for so long and I said it was awkward he asked why and I just said couse it was.
    Anyway back to a couple weeks ago when he asked me out I said yes but I knew that it wasn't really dating because it would be long distance so I just thought of it as more like a commitment for staying single until summer when we would see each other again but I guess he didt take it like that so really we were only dating for 4 hours and the whole time he was calling me his girlfriend nad stuff so I thought it was the real deal this time but I fooled myself again and it was
    What he said to me was are we dating or do you just want to be friends and of course I would say dating*cuz I love him) but then I said well its up to you he said **** ! This is so cunfusing because your so far away and then after he said that I just snapped I said then why would you ask me out.. To just play with my head? An he said he was sorry like 100 times prob even more but I was just so mad and heart broken I wasn't taking a sorry I just stopped talking to him and I just started crying A lot! And it was my first time I ever cryed over a guy before & I haven't talked to him in at least 3 weeks and I really love him and I don't know how to start talking to him again I mean like I tried but he doesn't answer me * but I only tried once* & my friend knows him really well and she said he would never hurt a girl or purposly break her heart she said he doesn't even ask girls out for dares and that he is really sweet and the thing is I know he's really sweet and I'm wondering if he would have done it if he actually knew how I really felt about him ?

PLEASE does anyone know what I should say to him should I just text him and just tell him that I love him that's why I flipped out please help I don't know what to do ?
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2012, 10:58 PM
    First of all, holy ****monkeys thatts long... anyway, he's being legit about the sick thing, he really does like you he's just confused as to how the whole long distance thing is going to work, I would say keep trying to contact him, DO NOT SAY YOU LOVE HIM. That would freak anyguy out. You can say anythign to him, just avoid the word love because you guys sound kind of young. (dont worry I totally believe in young love, just really don't say love:) apologise for flipping out, and be happy! Try to talk to him all the way unitl you see him again, and believe me your not going to make him mad. So just call him, (no texting) and say "rob, im sorry i flipped out on you a couple weeks ago, i relly like you, im not mad" then talk to him, like you would normaly. Good luck pal

Ps, haha my best friends name is rob

Jan 29, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Thanks so much :)
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 30, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Anytime, if you ever need to talk just email me >removed<

Feb 1, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Will do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and I also sweat a lot down there and there's a bad body odor smell from it and I don't know if something is wrong and what to do about it?

What is wrong with a dog that won't eat and is drinking a lot of water and losing a lot [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is not eating and is losing a lot of weight and drinking a lot of water. What could be wrong with him

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search