Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MamaBearof2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Green card holder refuses to get new expiring card... how do I report this?
    I am aware of someone that entered legally into the US almost 50 years ago as a young child. At the age of 18 he applied for and received an Alien Registration card, which at that time wasn't required to renew. The laws have since changed and all holders of Green Cards are required to update to the new expiring one. I was present once when he crossed the border into the US and was verbally warned he must comply with the new law or the next time his Green Card would be confiscated. I am also aware of at least two occasions of which he resided outside of the US for extended periods, which is in conflict with the requirements of holding a Green Card and subject him to having it revoked. Additionally he has spent a vast majority of the past 10 years collecting unemployment to avoid any financial obligations to his minor children, which has forced their mother into the social services system to help her with even basic healthcare needs for her children while she is rehabilitating from serious injuries that prevent her from working. Needless to say, this man has become a leach on the US instead of a hard-working, tax paying member. Is there a way to report him for these violations of holding a Green Card? Enough is Enough.

Check out some similar questions!

A B1 visa holder marrying a green card holder in us [ 6 Answers ]

I already had a B1 visa... after that I got married in pakistan when my husband came frm us... then I fly to us as a tourist.. n got the court marriage done here in us... so how can I stay with my husband... in us should I change the status of my visa... or my husband could apply for a spouse...

Igot married to green card holder girl how could I get a green card? [ 3 Answers ]

I got married to green card holder girl of usa, how could I get a green card?

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.