Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WATTAUP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 08:24 PM
    Cartoons in 1960-1970's bears
    What was the name of the bears that had torn clothes and played in a band? I wanted to know if they had a name like the "Harry Berry Gang", or something like that. Did it have something to do with Huckleberry Finn?
    kitty321 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Was it the Hilbilly Bears?
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Lol Is it the Hair Bear Bunch?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movie like the care bears but its not the care bears [ 1 Answers ]

There's this land of candy and its inhabited by animals kind of like the care bears but its not the care bears I'm not sure of much else but some kids try to help them save it from somethingif anyone knows what I'm talking about please help its not candyland either

Whataburger bears [ 0 Answers ]

Years ago my father collected a set of Whatabear... g-r-r-rs. There are six of them. There is a tan with yellow shirt saying "GO TEAM GO". White with red shirt "Holly Day Bear" Yellowish with green "Coca-Cola" shirt. Tan with orange "0" shirt. Brown cowboy with hat, blue jeans, and red bandana. And...

The Bears found a new QB [ 2 Answers ]

Never mind, it didn't work

Gummi Bears.maybe [ 3 Answers ]

In the early 90's their was a cartoon about bears who would drink a red juice and it would make them jump really high. I'm trying to find the name of the show. I'm thinking it's Gummi Bears. Any Suggestions:confused: P.S. It took place during the Medieval times I believe

View more questions Search