Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 11, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Quick contraceptive pill question
    Hey everyone!

I've been taking the pill for many months now. And I noticed today, that yesterday I accidentally took the pill going anti-clockwise instead of clockwise (I.E I took "Thursday" instead of "Monday", silly ol' gal.)

I'd just like to be assured - that the days on the foil are there only for routine, and it doesn't make a difference which pill I take and should just continue going clockwise?

-Dani
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 01:29 PM
    It all depends on what brand of pill you are taking.

Oct 11, 2011, 01:33 PM
    It's Levonorgestrel/Ethinylestradiol.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Are the active tablets all pink and the inactive tablets green?

Oct 11, 2011, 01:39 PM
    This one, specifically:

http://tinyurl.com/5rqa7ln

Oct 11, 2011, 01:39 PM
    No, I don't take placebo pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contraceptive pill [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking of going on the pill and found out that if you are on it and throw up it's useless. I was wondering how long after taking a pill would it be OK to throw up and not have any changes to the effects of it. Some of the side effects of the pill worry me too like mood swings, acne and...

Which contraceptive pill is best for me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was looking into getting on the pill for many reasons. Firstly, I am sexually active which is the main reason for it and also because I have relatively bad skin around my T-zones and I get extremely bad period pain. I was wondering if any body know which one is the best? And if there's any...

Contraceptive pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm on the contraceptive pill and I wonder whether it mattered if I took the pill an hour late than usual. I usually take it at ten but because of the clocks going back I've been taking them at nine instead. But for the past two days I forgot and took them at ten instead does this matter or...

Contraceptive Pill [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the contraceptive pill for a few months and would like to go back on it, usually I have to take it on the first day of my period when restaring again. Mine are never regular and wondered if anyone knows that if I start to take it again anyway it will still work?? Thanks!

Contraceptive Pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I take the contraceptive pill Levlen, which is the 28-day packet, containing 7 'sugar' pills. Just wondering, because the doctors say when you first start taking this it takes a few weeks for the contraceptive to be fully effective so you should use condoms, but does this also occur...

View more questions Search