Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerke3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 10:08 AM
    How do you fix your hair if it turns green from chlorine after highlighting
    I highlighted my daughters hair and 2 weeks later she went swimming and her hair turned green how can we fix it
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 6, 2011, 10:13 AM
    That's funny! Happened to me many years ago with my blonde hair and a pool. I just waited for it to grow out and wash out, which I think did wash out. Does she dislike it? Her friends might think it's cool. Better than overtreating her hair.
    lovebug2011 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 01:30 PM
    You need to go to a professional they will use purple to counter act the green to get your hair back to normal that's the only way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Highlighting hair [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is extremely blonde already, however has a yellow tint to it. I want a few white highlights in it to break up the gold. Should I use bleach with 30 or 40 vol. developer?

My water sample turns clear when I Check my PH and Chlorine [ 2 Answers ]

It took us 2 months to finally get our Green Pool to get clear. But it is cloudy. I added the clear blue, and it is still cloudy. I added it again, same results. Now when I check my PH, instead of the color matching the test tube to indicate low, average or high, the water turns clear in the...

Hair highlighting [ 1 Answers ]

I have two tones of hair color my original and the color I dyed my hair with months ago and I wanted to go to the salon and get it highlighted should I color my base hair color before I go and get my highlights done it would be cheaper

Highlighting Dark Hair [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sure there is already a forum for this so sorry peeps. I've naturally got medium to dark brown hair, I dyed it not long ago and it looks slightly black though I'm wanting to get some highlights to help lighten it. I want to gradually lighten. Any suggestions on colouring or how I should...

View more questions Search